Privacy and Cookies
Your information (Privacy Notice)
- The website uses 'just in time' privacy notices which explain how your information is handled if you hover the cursor over an input box.
- In the future a summary of all of the privacy notices will be provided on this page, but for now you need to see the notices as you put information in.
- The Data Controller is John Hemming Trading Ltd (07728574) (trading as Cirrostratus). ICO Registration ZA305898
- The Data Processor is John Hemming Trading Ltd (07728574) (trading as Cirrostratus)
- Our Data Protection Officer is Marion Hemming and you can contact them at email@example.com
- All data is processed in the UK.
- No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so. Information may be sent from this website to the authorities to prevent fraud.
Cookies and Local Storage.The website asks your computer to store information on your storage. These explain what is done.
Click here to find out more about cookies
The system uses these cookies These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the website which is why we use implied consent rather than explicit consent. You can see the cookies (and local storage) by clicking here
- JSESSION is a session cookie which expires when you close your browser (although some browsers maintain this). This is used to remember if you are logged in or not.,
- longterm.cirrostratus.online expires some time after you last use it. This cookie is used.to recognise your device so that support questions and other similar comments are not lost.
- userexclusive.cirrostratus.online expires when the user exclusivity expires for your device.
- sysopdomain.cirrostratus.online tells the root domain (used for authorisation of external APIs) what your domain is.
- The website also sometimes uses local storage. This is where information is stored on your computer to make things run more reliably.